BC Furries

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coyote den in Vancouver needs roomie with their own dog!  (Read 38 times)

SharpCoyote

• Official BCFCB Member
  • Experienced Poster
  • The only way to my heart, is with an axe.
Coyote den in Vancouver needs roomie with their own dog!
« on: March 17, 2017, 02:34:53 pm »

Yep, dog-friendly in Vancouver as early as April 15th.  Boundary near Canada Way.

I am a positively ancient 'yote (check me profile), a bit introverted yet sociable when the mood hits, quiet and mostly keep to myself.

No smoking on the premises.

Room in a smallish, cave-like 2 BDR basement suite built in the early 90's:  mostly furninshed (you will need own bedroom furniture),
decent bathroom, and has clothes washer and dryer!  Dry, warm in the winter, and cool in the summer
(I have one of those portable A/C units when needed  :thumbs:).  No storage to speak of.

Landlord is okay with one dog of any size with a pet/damage deposit of 1/2 month rent, yet I warn you now I am no fan of the toy group   :P
Will have to be an indoor pup, as the back yard is not dog-friendly (all paved carport), and the front, while grass, has a Vancouver low-pretend-decorative-fence.
In me, you will have a part-time dog-sitter and walker to help out, as I no longer have me own pup, and love the exercise!
There are a couple off-leash areas close, and another couple within reasonable driving distance.

Close to both the #25 and #28 bus routes, and a 10-15 minute walk to Rupert Skytrain.
Plenty of street parking.  Washer and Dryer.
All-inclusive rent, including Shaw Cable and 802.11n WiFi.

Preference will be given to those with a dog, and will be posting on Craigslist soon.

$600 / month all-in.
Biting is excellent;  it's like kissing, only there is a winner.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.